"With the help of Tactics we (SAP) were able to apply best practices for dealing with our partners and how they sell subscription-based solutions".
- Pascal Nass, Global Channel Development – SAP AG
Tactics was engaged on a process engineering and solution design project to apply industry best practices to SAP's ecosystem of channel partners. Specifically, this is where it pertained selling subscription-based cloud solutions such as SAP Business ByDesign.
- Improved, significantly, overall channel efficiency and information flow
- Improved sales clarity by having clear sets of processes
- Adopted by SAP as part of their global go-to-market strategy for SAP Business ByDesign
- SAP were not used to best practices associated with selling cloud solutions on a recurring bases; especially via a highly organized partner channel
- SAP had not covered the combinations of situations that can occur when selling recurring subscriptions
- SAP had to adapt the processes to meet system restraints of their internal infrastructure
- Clearly documented the business processes, using our FLUID Methodology, for lead to cash and how it plays out in channel sales
- Delivered the documentation to senior management who then executed and enacted
- Ensured all isolated processes such as renewals, up-sells/down-sells, cancellations, de-books/re-books and new subscriptions were covered.